Albertus Magnis Graduate Center (AMGC)
Graduate Programs and Schools at the University of Cologne:
- Graduate Program in Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- CECAD Graduate School and the International Max Planck Research School-AGE (IMPRS-Age)
- Integriertes Graduiertenkolleg SFB 670
- Integriertes Graduiertenkolleg SFB 829
- CCRC Graduate Program
Please note, to finish a PhD thesis, a PhD candidate within one of the above mentioned programs must formally fulfill the criteria of the regulations of the respective Faculty. For further information on this, please contact Dr. Vera Abram.
- Carrer development center of the University of Cologne
- Professional Center of the University of Cologne
- Vitae: realising the potential of researchers: https://www.vitae.ac.uk/
First generation doctorate
The non-profit association "Erste Generation Promotion e.V." is an initiative of doctoral students at the Faculty of Arts, University of Cologne . The focus is on discussion and mentoring for master students and doctoral candidates.
- on course: a search engine for biomedical postgraduate courses in Europe and associated countries: http://www.on-course.eu/