Albertus Magnis Graduate Center (AMGC)
Graduate Programs and Schools at the University of Cologne:
- Graduate Program in Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- CECAD Graduate School and the International Max Planck Research School-AGE (IMPRS-Age)
- Integriertes Graduiertenkolleg SFB 670
- Integriertes Graduiertenkolleg SFB 829
- CCRC Graduate Program
Please note, to finish a PhD thesis, a PhD candidate within one of the above mentioned programs must formally fulfill the criteria of the regulations of the respective Faculty. For further information on this, please contact Christoph Aszyk.
- Carrer development center of the University of Cologne
- Professional Center of the University of Cologne
- Vitae: realising the potential of researchers: https://www.vitae.ac.uk/
First generation doctorate
The non-profit association "Erste Generation Promotion e.V." is an initiative of doctoral students at the Faculty of Arts, University of Cologne . The focus is on discussion and mentoring for master students and doctoral candidates.
- on course: a search engine for biomedical postgraduate courses in Europe and associated countries: http://www.on-course.eu/